SAVE ENERGY Conference was arranged as a two day event in Helsinki, Finland 16-17 June 2011.
The conference focused on the themes supporting SAVE ENERGY project – Increasing energy efficiency in public buildings through ICT, Living Lab Methodology in the context of SAVE ENERGY and User behavior transformation, serious games.
It brought together a diverse group of policymakers from the EU and municipality level, reseachers, project partners and media. The conference reviewed the project white paper, discussed current and emerging policy issues, introduced the SAVE ENERGY pilot building applications and provided a comprehensive picture of the project’s best practices.
The main themes of the event:
- Increasing Energy efficiency in public buildings through ICT
- Living Lab Methodology
- User behavior transformation, serious games
The conference presentation slides can be found here !
Who should attend the Conference
- Policy makers, municipality representatives
- Researchers from universities, businesses, non-profit and other organizations
- Corporate/business representatives, clean tech, building automation, energy service companies, technology designers
- Others involved/interested in the themes of the conference
To learn more about the SAVE ENERGY Conference please see the subpages. The page list can be also found on the right-top of this page, under “Pages”.
Please note that the registration for the conference has closed on 9.6.2011! In case you haven’t register and wish to attend, please contact Suvi Häkämies, Green Net Finland (fistname.lastname at greennetfinland.fi – substitute scandinavian character ä=a).